Letter writing

 am writing to apply for the position of a waitress at your restaurant. I would like to tell you some of my qualifications so that you can assess whether this is a good fit for me.

I am 22 years old and a recent graduate from college with a degree in hospitality management. I have over two years' experience in the food service industry and I am currently employed as a waitress at one of the most popular restaurants in town.

I am available at any time and can work day or night shifts, weekends or weekdays, on an ongoing or rotational basis. I can also work part time to accommodate your schedule and would be happy to provide references from my previous employers if necessary.

Please let me know what you think about my offer, as I would love to make this happen!

Sincerely Yours,

I am a hard working and goal oriented person with a great sense of responsibility, which has helped me to excel in my previous positions. I know how to work in a team and be flexible according to the needs of the company. I am confident that I would be able to help your establishment thrive.

I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Your sincerely,

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post