The importance of God's word to Mankind

 Every child of God is entitled to enjoy and celebrate freedom. Yes, that is true and natural, as a child of God oppression can not withhold or take absolute control over you. Jesus Christ did not just die to take away our sins. He also presented salvation to everybody, he said " there will be no more sorrows, no more sickness, and oppressions.

The Bible says,  " when he ascended high up, he gave gift unto men.  

Dear God's favorite, whenever you feel oppressed or heartbroken, go down on your knees respectfully and communicate with God. He will surely deliver and answer you, God's word is comfort, God's word is life, and God's word is perfect. Let me quickly tell you something about God's Words.  He said in Isaiah  55: 11-12  "  so shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth; it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I pleased,  and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.

Verse 12: " For you shall go out with joy, and be led forth with peace: the mountains and the hills shall break forth before you into singing, and all the tree of the field shall clap their hands. These are promises of God,  always meditate and act accordingly to his word.



                 God's word is Life





Most times, I see people complaining of disappointment, and some people are even depressed, I keep wondering how could this be when we have a loving father in heaven that promised not to fail. Here is a  profound solution to all of that. You will always find comfort and peace with God's Words. you will always grow in wisdom and spirit by studying the word of God.  (2 Thessalonians 2: 17,  ) comfort your hearts and establish you in every good word and work.  If you want to go far in your Christian journey don't just study and meditate on the word of God only, practice and act on them.  Proverbs 30:5  Every word of God is pure: he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him. I feel happy and comfortable each time I come across this word in the Bible, knowing too well that I have someone in heaven who cares and watches over me. 



                Everlasting word


Change is constant, civilization and development are taking place in the human race, and people come and go, that is the irony of life, but the word of God is everlasting and indisputable.


Isaiah 40:8) the grass withered, the flower faded, but the word of our God shall stand forever.




The Bible says in Isaiah  61:1   " the spirit of the Lord God is upon me because the Lord has anointed me to preach good tidings unto the Meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives and opening of the prisons to them that are bound; 

There is potential in the kingdom that a man can become free from  different angles of oppression, Jesus Christ already said it all in the cross of Calvary that it's finish  


                

                       prayer point


Dear lord as I study and meditate on your words, may you give me the grace to be able to practice and act on them respectively, so,  it shall be well with my soul.  I seek peace, I seek favor with the word of the Holy Spirit upon my life in Jesus' Name.  Heavenly Father, your word is so precious to me, may I never neglect and disregard every precious word that comes from you.



                      

                   Conclusion 


Be passionate about the word of God, it will build you, and it will surely direct your path in wisdom and greatness. Use his word to remind him of his promises toward your life. As a Christian don't just be a hearer of his words, you can as well be the doer of God's word.








Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post